Entertainment Reservations Allure

Sorry to be asking this, but I can't find an answer anywhere. I have multiple show reservations for an upcoming Allure cruise, but don't know what the policy is. Do you have to be to the show venue early? Are your seats reserved, or is it still first come first serve on the seats. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Sorry to be asking this, but I can't find an answer anywhere. I have multiple show reservations for an upcoming Allure cruise, but don't know what the policy is. Do you have to be to the show venue early? Are your seats reserved, or is it still first come first serve on the seats. Thanks in advance for your replies.

seats are not reserved, first come first served. recommended to get their 30 minutes early for best seats. if you have not entered 10 minutes prior to performance, your reservations are deleted and you have to go into standby line with those who did not originally have reservations.

We just booked Allure for April 5 and all the shows were sold out. What are the chances we can get in standby? Or can we book when we get on the ship?

My understanding is that there are only a portion of the total reservations available to book online. There should be availability to book when you board ship, but would do that ASAP when you board.

You can also make reservations using the TV IN your room, but since you can't get into room until 1pm you would lose precious time waiting. I think there may be kiosks to do it yourself instead of waiting in line at guest services?

Regardless, there is a stand by line every show. At 10 minutes before start of show someone with a reservation doesn't arrive (which happens a lot), the people in the stand by line have a chance to get in. This method probably won't work for comedy shows since venue is so small.

Shows stay the same each performance but are only offered a few nights of the cruise. There is a schedule on royals website that lays out the availability nicely. However the poster above says that it is too late to get reservations online now and will have to book on ship.

We reserved all our shows ahead of time but in reality the only ones I would be worried about reserving ahead of time if we go on Allure again would be the Comedy club and the Aqua Theater.

The comedy club is very small and it's harder to get a seat in the standby line. Although, we had reservations for 11:00pm on the day we were in Cozumel and all of the people in the standby line got in and there still were a bunch of empty seats. So maybe waiting until the end of the cruise and the latest showing might be a good option if you aren't able to get into any of the other shows.

The Aqua theater is smaller too, but the bigger concern is the seating. The good seats fill up fast. If you don't mind sitting in the splash zone then you shouldn't have a problem.