Cabin Guests Changes and/or cancels

Swan0299

Hi All -

I am booking a group of cabins for next spring. At this point, I am uncertain which family members will actually sail with us. But, now appears to be the time to book larger families with the 50% promo. If I book three cabins with 3rd and 4th guests, will there be any penalties if the 3rd and 4th cancel before the 90 day window?

And, can I later change who is sailing in each stateroom? For instance, if I put DH in another cabin, can I switch him back to mine if the other party decides not to sail with us? (I would be dropping the 2nd adult in my stateroom to put him in our room.). I cannot find it again, but I thought I read it was just the 'lead' passenger that can't be changed. Is this correct?

I did spend time attempting to get answers on NCl and CC, but no luck. It could be my sea-brain as we just got off our latest cruise.

TIA!

You can drop the 3rd and 4th guest without a penalty if they are free guests. It sounds, from your post, that they might be 50% off (in which case dropping them might increase the fare for guests 1 and 2). Maybe you can clarify if guests 3 & 4 are sailing free.

I know that you can easily change passengers 3-xyz, I'm note sure about changing guest #2.

Ifeel you don't get any more answers on here, just call NCL.....they will give you the correct info. Let us know what they say if you end up calling NCL.