How about Hotel El in Coz? What can you tell me?

F5Loar

Looking to spend a few hours at a beach near the port in Coz. Someone mentioned this Hotel El as having a pool and beach for snorkeling. You pay $20 at the door at hotel and stay as long as you like. How far from the port is it? Is the pool nice and clean? Drinks good? How is the snorkeling? And are the restrooms clean? Do you get a chair for the $20? Anything else you can tell me most appreciated as we leave in a few days. thanks

Must not be a good place if no one has responded in 2 days. Looks like a good place from the photos on their website. I emailed them and they only charge $65 for the day including meals and drinks so likely not worth it for just a few hours of pool/beach time for the afternoon while in Coz. Also looks to be a bit farther out there from town then I thought too.

Are there any places for just pool/beach near the pool free or for a small fee?

Must not be a good place if no one has responded in 2 days. Looks like a good place from the photos on their website. I emailed them and they only charge $65 for the day including meals and drinks so likely not worth it for just a few hours of pool/beach time for the afternoon while in Coz. Also looks to be a bit farther out there from town then I thought too.

Are there any places for just pool/beach near the pool free or for a small fee?

I responded to your other post. I didn't know you had reposted. Which port will you be at? This is right next to International pier.