Beware inaccurate Britannia deck plans - we lost our dream cabin 3 days before cruise

Jo and Rob

Does anyone have any comments to make about the aft cabins on Azura? We shall be cruising the Baltics on her in June and we have booked aft cabin B749 as we enjoy watching the wake. I'm a bit concerned now about the possible soot and the noise and vibrations of the bow thruster. Anyone?

We love aft cabins and have had an aft suite on Azura three times now, an aft minisuite and aft suite on Oceana several times, we have just returned from an aft suite on Oceana, and we have never been bothered by any soot deposits at all. We have been on C deck on both Azura and Oceana, so not the topmost deck. We have also had an aft suite on Arcadia - D deck - and did not have a soot problem either.

The only time we have felt vibration has been when the ship is docking and the thrusters are in use. It has never bothered us at all. The only noise you need to be aware of is the noise of the wake when sailing - it can be quite noisy but we love the sound. Sitting on an aft balcony, drink in hand is wonderful!

I notice from the deck plans that the very popular Glasshouse appears to only half the size of the ones on Azura/Ventura. There goes my favourite bar and I havn't even got on the ship yet :( Also mentioned elsewhere is the Crows Nest is smaller than the one on Arcadia and Britannia has 1500 extra passengers.

Where has all the space gone :confused:

a ship designed for the british market? No way, decorated for the british market perhaps :rolleyes: