Spa deck on dream

jennifer1t

Hi all- I was wondering if it cost money to use the facilities such as the steam room and hot tub on the spa deck. (On the dream)

Also if anyone knows if there are any 1 day pass deals where I have access to all the amenities of the spa deck, like mud baths and facials and massages.

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

Those fancy saunas/steam rooms & fancy hot tub are not free, unless you are booked into a Cloud 9 Spa room, which are located on decks 12 & the forward-most block of rooms on deck 11. If you are booked in one of those Cloud 9 rooms, the first 2 adults from the room will get access to these facilities included. If you are not booked into a Cloud 9 room, you can purchase a daily or weekly pass when you get on board; limited supply.

I cannot help when it comes to actual spa treatments, since I've never looked into that.

We have sailed on the Dream 3 times and booked in the spa twice because we love the amenities available! On the Dream there is a thalassotherapy pool and several thermal suites that are included with your spa room. As others have said, you can purchase a spa weekly pass or (maybe) a day pass. It depends upon how many they sell of the weekly passes. The really nice thing is they do keep it pretty limited and we have never really felt crowded. If you are booked in the spa room you get priority spa appointments. Another option is the Razule (sp.?) mud room. For about $100 you get an private hour in the area which consists of various muds, hair products and body products that you apply to each other (it's for 2). There is a rain forest shower room as well as a steam bath. They give you instructions on what order to apply the products and then leave you alone for an hour. We have done this twice and have really enjoyed it as well.

There are both free and pay areas. Check it out on embarkation day, they will have offers for you to consider and a tour of the spa in case you want to pay for the weekly Cloud 9 access. All services will be on top of the Cloud 9 access and, yes, they have daily specials, especially on port days.