Fascination or Sensation?

jag.wsfd

I'm looking at two cruises in April.. The Fascination is 4 days to Nassau and Freeport. Sensation 3 days to Nassau. The port doesn't matter since we are the same distance from each. The stops arent that big of a deal since its just a weekend getaway. Which ship would everyone recommend?

I think, that since the port of embarkation doesn't matter, that you should go with the Fascination. This is because you get to go to 2 ports of call and also that it is longer. Also, I personally liked the feel and grandeur of the casual-ness on the Fascination as well. Hope you have a great sailing :)

The Sensation is better than the Fascination in every way. The extra port and day are the only things that would make me hesitate. I've been on both shops multiple times. The Fascination is at the bottom of the Fantasy class ships. Of course, everyone's opinion will differ.

The Sensation is better than the Fascination in every way.

Personally, I thought that the Sensation was the worst Carnival ship I've ever been on, both because of the ship's condition, decor and upkeep, and because of the crew that seemed overwhelmed and unfit to handle the passengers. And although I've been on several short weekend cruises, this one left a lot to be desired. It was one of the few times I was ready to get off the ship and get the cruise over with.

We've been on Fascination 4 times, and the experience has varied from best time ever to meh, but still, I would choose Fascination over Sensation any day. The 4th day is a definite bonus. 3 days is too short. It's like a blur. By the time you start settling into cruise life, it's time to come home.

We just got off the fascination in February and it was great. We've sailed on her 3 times total as we live 20 minutes from the port. The Bahamas are my least favorite destination but a cruise is a cruise. The crew were excellent except for debarkation which was a disaster. But we had a fog delay.