My CARNIVAL MAGIC experience March 15 out of Galveston

I am trying to decide if I want to do the East out of Galveston it will be the end of January 2016. Just afraid it might be to cold then we probably won't be going in the water but looking around. I will have my parents with me and they both have scooters which cruise would be a easier one to do as far as ports? Not sure if they can even take them off the ship.

I have traveled on all of the cruises listed in my signature on my scooter and have been into every port except the ones that required tendering. Loved scootering all over Key West, there is a scooter friendly hop on-hop off trolley at certain stops. I will soon be doing the 4 day to Cozumel on the Triumph as well. Carnival makes it very easy to get on and off - some ports I just shopped, was able to scooter to our beach cabana on one stop as well!

• 2 months later...
I am trying to decide if I want to do the East out of Galveston it will be the end of January 2016. Just afraid it might be to cold then we probably won't be going in the water but looking around. I will have my parents with me and they both have scooters which cruise would be a easier one to do as far as ports? Not sure if they can even take them off the ship.

My family has done the East Carib, out of galveston twice, both in early february and have been fine. Water a little cold in the bahamas, but certainly not unpleasant by any means. The ship is cold the first day or so but then warms right up. The fog is the worst part of jan-march galveston sailings. We were lucky both times, but cruises on either side of us were delayed both times.

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to decide is I want another Cove-which I loved on the Dream or the Aft Wrap balcony, 6470. I love watching the water aft but loved the location of the Cove too!! This may be the last time we do a ship with the Cove but also hard to get the Aft wrap! Help