How Do I Search For Specific Stateroom Availability?

seguetocaribe

Hi All,

I am searching for connecting staterooms on the Escape and I just want to see all of my options. I seem to remember at some point being able to enter a specific stateroom number while doing a mock booking on the ncl website but I cannot seem to find where that option is now. Can anyone tell me how I can go about doing that? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I remember that the booked rooms would be faded out and the available rooms were in the original color. In booking my current cruises I had to look at the cabins that were listed off to the side and choose from what was listed. I am not sure if what rooms were listed are what was left or to avoid showing you or the competition how much of the ship is booked.

Hi All,

I am searching for connecting staterooms on the Escape and I just want to see all of my options. I seem to remember at some point being able to enter a specific stateroom number while doing a mock booking on the ncl website but I cannot seem to find where that option is now. Can anyone tell me how I can go about doing that? Thank you!

The old NCL website use to allow you to look up individual cabins, the new one does not. We have our TA look up individual cabins for us now. :o

Ok, thanks for the responses. We ended up booking one mini suite with large balcony for the 4 of us. Would love to have connecting balconies (even if its not a large one!) in order to have the extra space and extra bathroom! But, just too expensive right now to do it that way. Will watch to see if prices drop before final payment. I, too, am wondering if the cabins that they show to the left in the gray boxes are the only ones avail or if it just a partial listing of what is available.

Ok, thanks for the responses. We ended up booking one mini suite with large balcony for the 4 of us. Would love to have connecting balconies (even if its not a large one!) in order to have the extra space and extra bathroom! But, just too expensive right now to do it that way. Will watch to see if prices drop before final payment. I, too, am wondering if the cabins that they show to the left in the gray boxes are the only ones avail or if it just a partial listing of what is available.

In my experience, it just a partial list....of the cabins they think are of the most desirable from what is available.