First NCL cruise- Epic: Canary Islands & Morocco 3/28/16

tgmtgm

Despite some of the less than stellar reviews, I decided to book my first ever NCL cruise aboard the Epic- solo of course. Not sure how I'm going to fair with the "freestyle" dining concept, but nothing ventured is nothing gained. ;) The 10 night itinerary is great, and pricing reasonable for a cat. BB midship balcony. Throw in the Ultimate Beverage Package as a perk, as well as $200 obc, and I'm a happy sailor!

I certainly would have preferred to book Celebrity or Princess instead, but both of their pricing for Med/European cruises next year are absurdly high. :eek:

If anyone has any firsthand tips on sailing solo on NCL, please do share. Thanks!

Tony

HI all!

Tony ~ I have sailed solo on Epic 3 times & am going again on the Dec 19 cruise like yours. I always get a studio cabin & make use of the lounge.

If you want to meet others to possibly dine or attend shows with be sure to go to the solo meeting the 1st night.

Last May I went solo on Getaway & made all my dining & show reservations

in advance thinking if I met others I could change plans but with some dining later than I like to actually went alone quite a bit. You can ask to share a table in the MDR & that way get to meet lots of new people.

The Epic has a lot to offer so you should enjoy it.

~ Jo ~ :)