Stockholm excursions

We are on the Brilliance of the Seas Baltic cruise in June, 2015. I'm looking at the ship's excursions. I was wondering if anyone knew the difference between the "Panoramic Stockholm and Vasa Museum" and the "Panoramic...with Central Transfer", besides the obvious (I guess) ending point of Central Station vs the ship? With the Central Station do you get dropped off in town and make your own way back to the ship, or is it for people getting on a train/plane/bus etc. to travel to other cities?

Has anyone taken either of these excursions?

Are you looking in your cruise planner for a cruise that you have booked?

I would think that they would only show excursions there that are available for booking on your actual cruise.

While the final destination would be good for anyone planning on taking the Arlanda Express train or the Flygbussarna bus to the airport, they do not clearly state this tour is only for these guests.

The distances covered here are not that great. If one did not want to return to the ship, there is a boat from the Vasa museum over to the center or it could even be walked in 20 to 30 minutes if desired.

You will find a great deal of information in the Northern Europe and Baltics thread as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192

Thanks, I will post there as well. I was hoping to find someone who had taken one or both of these excursions offered by RCL in Stockholm. I posted on my roll call, but that is for future tourists to Stockholm, mostly. Will try to Baltic post.