How do you find theme cruises

pathandpatty

• 2 weeks later...
My family and I are interested in finding an oldies cruise. I have exhausted every avenue I can think of to try and locate one. Does anyone have any information on how to go about finding theme cruises?

Thank you

The "theme cruise" search is a big help (thanks, Brig) but you can also find a lot of theme cruises yearly on Cunard QM2 transatlantic sailings, on Crystal Cruises throughout the year and on many of the Delta Queen Steamboat river sailings. DQ usually has a theme "oldies" cruise every year.

Here is a new spin on theme cruises. The city of newport rhode island will be sending experts on wine,food,fitness and history on board the Century Milennium Jan 16-23, 2005 to give private lectures and classes only to those folks who book using the web site newportstylecruising.com. The idea is to bring the "city by the sea" on the sea for anyone possibly interested in visiting newport.

• 1 month later...

Richard Nader is planning a doowop cruise out of NY on The Carnival Legend May 5-13, 2004. Some of the artists on this cruise include Kenny Vance & the Planotones, Frankie Ford, The Dubs and The Toys. You can get more information by going to the Richard Nader website and clicking on Upcoming Events. We went on the first doowop cruise Richard had out of NY back in 2002 and had a great time. If you love the music from the late 50s early 60s, then this cruise is for you. Not everyone on the cruise will be part of the doowop entertainment - only those who book through Richard Nader. You'll pay a higher price - the price is not negotiable - but the entertainment is worth it - private shows, sock hops, jam sessions, autograph/photograph session - plus all the activities offered by Carnival. The doowop activities are held at a time that doesn't interfere with the ship's entertainment for the most part, so you can do it all.

• 6 months later...

:) I wish they had Continuing Education Cruises for Nurses....Get our CEU's and cruise at the same time, AWESOME......... I would love it and so would many other nurses I know...... Of course the hospital would have to close as the staff would all be gone but hey.......lol...........:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived