Fort Lauderdale fly and cruise

smrn

Forgive me for asking a question that I know has been asked before, but my search feature isn't working today on this computer. Sorry....

So please tell me of a hotel that will pick us up at the airport and then take us to the ship the next morning. Perhaps from ship to airport if possible. Thanks so much for the help!

Forgive me for asking a question that I know has been asked before, but my search feature isn't working today on this computer. Sorry....

So please tell me of a hotel that will pick us up at the airport and then take us to the ship the next morning. Perhaps from ship to airport if possible. Thanks so much for the help!

We just stayed at the Springhill Suites in Dania Beach a week ago, and they had free shuttles from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port. No hotel shuttle from the ship to the airport, but that should only cost around $15 for a taxi.

Edited by clarea

If you only look at hotels with free shuttles you are really limiting your choices and are dependent on their schedule. Cabs are inexpensive because the airport is only a fifteen min drive from the downtown/port/beach area. You don't say when you are staying, your budget and how many people, which would help recommend a spot.

We just stayed at the Springhill Suites in Dania Beach a week ago, and they had free shuttles from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port. No hotel shuttle from the ship to the airport, but that should only cost around $15 for a taxi.

Are there restaurants nearby, as in walking distance from Springhill Suites?

There are 6 of us (2 rooms) and we are traveling with children. We sail on May 31 and only want to sleep over on the 30th. We also don't mind staying economy price since we don't fly into FLL until 9:45 pm! So literally a place to sleep and then sail! lol!