Haven Promo Gratuities

Nightengale31

I am booked on a 10 day European cruise in a Haven Spa Suite for April of 2016 which is a CAS comp. Since the time frame that I booked I qualified for the UDP, UBP, $300 OBC, and paid gratuities. Having never cruised in a Haven Suite, and with this promo, I asked the CAS agent what gratuities I am responsible for and she said none. This doesn't sound quite right to me and would appreciate some input from others who may have gotten the same comp promo combo.

I am booked on a 10 day European cruise in a Haven Spa Suite for April of 2016 which is a CAS comp. Since the time frame that I booked I qualified for the UDP, UBP, $300 OBC, and paid gratuities. Having never cruised in a Haven Suite, and with this promo, I asked the CAS agent what gratuities I am responsible for and she said none. This doesn't sound quite right to me and would appreciate some input from others who may have gotten the same comp promo combo.

None of your promos require you to pay any gratuities - they are already included.

You SHOULD expect to tip your concierge and butler, each depending on how much you utilize them. If your cabin steward does a great job, then I would give him some extra as well even though he is covered by the Dsc....