city pass promo Seattle

Dan G

Indeed - while it's exactly the same price as on the official CityPass website, weirdly enough Travelzoo are giving almost double the timeframe to start using the booklet (only 6 months if you buy direct). Definitely a deal if you have time to visit at least 4 of the available sites, and unlike many CityPass deals they do offer some choices.

In a similar discussion I had with someone on here - it's only a deal if you are going to do those things anyway. Make sure you want to do these attractions ... and ask yourself if you are going just to get the value out of the ticket.

In a similar discussion I had with someone on here - it's only a deal if you are going to do those things anyway. Make sure you want to do these attractions ... and ask yourself if you are going just to get the value out of the ticket.

This is great advice! Also consider whether you have enough time to do all those things. I was going to get City Passes for my family of 4 for our 2-1/2 days in Seattle before we cruise. After careful consideration, though, realized that the first day would likely be a wash after flying in from the East coast, so I would be cramming a LOT into those remaining 2 days. Add to it that my mom has mobility issues and my daughter is only 9, and realistically, we'll probably get to only 2 of the attractions on the pass.

I always question the value, however the Space Needle is about $20, the EMP $26, so unless your doing at least 3 of the items its hardly even a break even. You may enjoy the hop on bus more

emeralcitytrolley.com