Brochures?

rachelfran

I requested a brochure from Seabourn what seems like ages ago - was probably around March 12.

I finally got an email on 3/25 telling me it was mailed. So it's been a week and I still don't have it.

Any idea where it's been mailed from? I'm in NYC.

Thanks -- but I'm anxious to book but would like to have brochure in hand to show my husband since he's not one for looking online.

Thanks!

Rachel

We like getting the printed brochures; you can have a proper look at all the deck plans at the same time, on paper, and see the detailed itineraries of all the ships. DH and I sit side by side to decide what we are doing, in comfort, not staring at the screen.

It is much easier to work out what would be above and below your suite this way.

However, we do ignore the prices of the cruises, if given - usually more and always different from what you might pay at any one time, so here we look on our TA's site. The brochures are always posted to us, plus a lot of little extra ones during the year which tend to be thrown away quite quickly.