Epic Mediterranean - questions on reservations

naagnel55

I have sailed on NCL before but it was 7 years ago and my inlaws planned everything. We will be sailing on the Epic in August through the Mediterranean. Does anyone know how far in advance the reservations online open up for specialty dining restaurants, Cirque, etc?

Thank you in advance!

I think for me it was 90 days out that I could start booking go my May cruise. Shore excursions may have been a bit sooner but not a lot.

Yes, it is 90 days for dinner reservations (and actually a little earlier than that if you are in a suite).

If the excursions are listed , you can book them online - even if the cruise is many months later. I have done that several times myself.... I actually have a cruise booked for April 2016 (374 days from now), and I can already book excursions online.

Edited by TrumpyNor

Yes, it is 90 days for dinner reservations (and actually a little earlier than that if you are in a suite).

If the excursions are listed , you can book them online - even if the cruise is many months later. I have done that several times myself.... I actually have a cruise booked for April 2016 (374 days from now), and I can already book excursions online.

Great thank you! I did see I can book excursions, which I think we should probably do soon before they sell out? I'm in a mini suite so I dont think I'd get it earlier than 90 days.

Thinking about doing a Florence/Pisa excursion on my Epic cruise in the summer. If I book it ahead and change my mind, do they have a good refund policy?

Check out 'share a shore excursion'. We used them for our excursion last year, and I would highly recommend them. We went to Florence in the morning and spent a few hours there before heading to Pisa and climbing the tower. We had to book our tower tickets ourself but the company were very efficient and it was so much cheaper than doing the ship excursion. We had an 8 seater minivan and shared the excursion with another group.