NCL offers new stateroom category on new ships

NCL is proud to announce a new stateroom category on all new ships starting in 2016. "For now the name of the new category will be known as "inside stowaway, though that name is subject to change", states the new PR Director(whose name is not yet been decided). "The cabins will be highly discounted and located on decks 1 and 2. Access to the rest of the ship will be severely limited(not allowed) as well ability to leave the ship when in port. Rumors that a new health club exclusive for this category having only "rowing machines" is a little exaggerated."

NCL is proud to announce a new stateroom category on all new ships starting in 2016. "For now the name of the new category will be known as "inside stowaway, though that name is subject to change", states the new PR Director(whose name is not yet been decided). "The cabins will be highly discounted and located on decks 1 and 2. Access to the rest of the ship will be severely limited(not allowed) as well ability to leave the ship when in port. Rumors that a new health club exclusive for this category having only "rowing machines" is a little exaggerated."

Interesting, do you know if they will be exempt from the room service convenience fee? :D

Edited by nfglory1

Interesting, do you know if they will be exempt from the room service convenience fee? :D

I thought I read their room service fee was $15.90 per order. :eek: Going down to decks 1 & 2 is quite inconvenient and therefore necessitates double the convenience fee. :p

Rochelle

Can I bring my own oar or do I have to pay $7.95 hire charge/convenience fee?

Is that per day; per stroke or per cruise?

Is the drum beating and flogging complimentary or an upcharge?

Enquiring minds need to know.:rolleyes: