$20 Chops Lunch

We were in the Indy in March. On the second last night the waiters from Chops circled the Dining room asking if you'd like to get a galley tour and have lunch at Chops the next day (a sea day) for $20. We did it. Then menu consisted of their hamburger which is ground fillet mignon so it was quite good according to my sons. I had a steak sandwich which was, sadly, not very good. It was not cooked properly and was cold. DW had the chicken sliders which were cold as well. Apparently the chicken sliders are meant to be cold which baffles me. Can't imagine ever wanting to eat a cold chicken slider but they assured us that they were indeed intended to be cold.

Edited by nbsjcruiser

I am surprised that they tried to have a lunch on Indy in Chops with such an extreme variation on the menu.

I had a filet mignon for lunch at Chops on Vision last year and think I paid $25 for lunch.

I am surprised that they tried to have a lunch on Indy in Chops with such an extreme variation on the menu.

I had a filet mignon for lunch at Chops on Vision last year and think I paid $25 for lunch.

anyway they can make a buck, they'll do it. I find with Chops it depends on the demand. They always offer a discount if you dine on the first night with them and I've seen them extend that offer for other nights as well , although they didn't do that in March - I tried :D. I've also seen them offer me a discount while I was dining in Chops if I came back again. They didn't do that this past year either although they did offer the $20 lunch and galley tour.