Verizon rewards cards are back!

Mkehlb

Bull Dog-

You take them on the cruise and take the to the guest relations desk. They can apply the card to your onboard expenses. If you don't use it all they will give it back to you. SO basically you can get 10% off your S&S bill. But now that everyone knows they are going fast...

Missed them again....shoot. If I get insomnia at 4am Pacific time, then I may get lucky! ;-)

Seriously, right? I am going to start setting my alarm for 4am every morning, check, and then go back to sleep. 😀

Seriously, right? I am going to start setting my alarm for 4am every morning, check, and then go back to sleep. 😀

Missed them again....shoot. If I get insomnia at 4am Pacific time, then I may get lucky! ;-)

Yeah us on the West Coast don't stand a chance unless you are up REALLY early. I checked first thing this morning, signed on to cruise critic and see that there were some and are now gone. The time they were available I was still in bed dreaming about my September cruise. :)

HAHAHAHA. I felt the same way. It's too bad. But now that the savings trick is out there, they are being bought in bulk.

I imagine they never expected folks to be buying 5, 10, 12, etc at one time!

Yeah...they need a $1000 gift card. Those would sell well!

They were actually showing available late last night for us on the West Coast - - I added to my cart but once I was AT my cart it was showing OOS.

I am assuming now that they must have been getting them ready because that has happened to me twice. Showing available, add them, then they show out of stock, then the next morning the East Coast has gotten to purchase them early in the morning.

I'll keep trying......

$500 gift cards are available this morning if anyone is interested??

Not really sure what all the hype is though for $50 savings??

Well....gone again. :(

Hey, $50 is $50! I'll take any savings I can get!

Yeah not really sure when they were available, at 7 am this morning is showed as available and could add to cart, however in cart it wouldn't allow you to put in payment method?? Even clearing out cache and starting over still same scenario. Is this typical for when they sell out and their system is just slow to updating? This was only for the $500 cards, I looked just now and they do show as sold out. Reminds me of carnivals excursion page now, wish they would have left it the way it was. It takes so long to just see there are no tickets left for a particular excursion.

Fifty bucks is 2 buckets of beer! :D With change!

Edited by Frank12

Soooo annoyed with Verizon! I had looked on the site a couple times yesterday and the all said "sold out". Tried after midnight and it said "add to cart". Of course when i went to my cart it said "this item has been sold out". I tried several times after that until 5:00 A.M. central time! Funny thing is it said "add to cart" EVERYTIME i checked implying that they had them.:mad:

In our case, we are a party of 7, $8500 for cruise, $3000 for excursions, $700 for tips, That's a savings of over $1000. :D

Soooo annoyed with Verizon! I had looked on the site a couple times yesterday and the all said "sold out". Tried after midnight and it said "add to cart". Of course when i went to my cart it said "this item has been sold out". I tried several times after that until 5:00 A.M. central time! Funny thing is it said "add to cart" EVERYTIME i checked implying that they had them.:mad:

The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago when I tried at midnight. I was then able to buy them at 6:00 am Eastern Time.