what shows on independence of the seas

kiek

Can someone tell me we are cruising on 10 may independence of the seas what are the shows and can I book on line?

No shows can be booked online for Indy. All shows are first come, first served, except for the ice show. You will be notified onboard as to the process of obtaining tickets for the ice show.

We are doing the same sailing on July 19th and from what I have read you have to go one morning to pick up ice show tickets and hopefully get the times you want. It should be in the compass. I think it was on Monday on the latest 8 day compass I just saw. Have fun and come back to report on your trip!! I am interested to know what nights each show is.

Can someone tell me we are cruising on 10 may independence of the seas what are the shows and can I book on line?

The headliner shows generally are not known very far ahead of time. If you really wanted to know, you could contact RC and they might tell you who was booked. The shows put on by the RC Singers and Dancers generally stay the same for a while. You might check previous roll calls of you wanted to know what those shows were. Seating is first come first served.

The ice shows have already been explained pretty well. I'll just add that if you want a specific time, get there early. You ticket will be for a specific show, but seating is not reserved.

• 7 months later...