Fun adventurous excursion not to be missed!

sail-away2015

Land adventure and them some time to hit a beach. We dock from 10-7pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can hire a driver for 2-3 hours to take you around the island, especially the far side which is beautiful and not built up; prices per hour will be posted on the fare board near the cab line for your pier. After the tour the driver can drop you at Paradise Beach - great facilities, nice beach, HUGE pool, where you can spend a few hours and then cab back to your pier.

You could visit the chocolate factory or take Cozumel photo tour , which includes a walk around town, or food tour before taking taxi to the beach.

You can search on here for reviews about Cozumel amazing race which gets good reviews but I have not done it.

Dune Buggies, X-rails, Personal Mini-subs, Sea Trekking (ok not land based, but still adventurous), are all really fun activities!

I would think 14 year old boys would LOVE the X-rails (would need 1 adult driver with each 14 yr old) or the Dune Buggies (all four can go in one buggy - generally has a beach stop).

We did the Amazing Cozumel Race. It's set up sort of like the tv show. You have clues and you go around with your team and solve them. You end up doing about 5 miles and get to see parts of Cozumel that are not touristy. You end up at this little restaurant for lunch (you pay) and the food is wonderful. I found it on line. We had a great time.