**Ultimate Norwegian Getaway Vacation Video**- Must See!

CruiseNYR

WOW!!! Your video is amazing! It has me so excited now for our trip on the Getaway!!! Too bad, we are 92 days away :( Thank you for taking the time to put together this awesome review/video/pictures. Was this a Go Pro you were using to film? Thanks!!!

Best ship I have been on so far, not one thing to complain about. Here is the video to get future Getaway cruisers excited! (Get the Raspberry Guava Mojito at Sugarcane Mojito bar, Thank me later)

P1000880_zpsv0qf36am.jpg

P1010003_zpsz7wqvc67.jpg

P1000893_zpss64fohhf.jpg

Great video. What type of camera was used?

Best ship I have been on so far, not one thing to complain about. Here is the video to get future Getaway cruisers excited! (Get the Raspberry Guava Mojito at Sugarcane Mojito bar, Thank me later)

P1000880_zpsv0qf36am.jpg

P1010003_zpsz7wqvc67.jpg

P1000893_zpss64fohhf.jpg

Great Video! Thanks. I noticed a lot of sweatshirts. I was not planning on packing that many warm clothes. Does it get chilly at night? Thanks again. 22 more days!!!

Loved the video! This gets me very excited for mine. 2 weeks to go! I have a few questions...

1. Which GoPro model are you using?

2. How did you harness it for the plank?

3. Which excursion did you do in Nassau?

Thank you to everyone who watched and I very much enjoy all of the comments. To hit a few questions- We did bring sweatshirts but mainly we enjoy how comfortable they are when walking around in heavy winds on the pool deck.

Some of the video does include gopro footage from the Hero 3 Black Edition and a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70.

During the ropes course and walk the plank I used the headstrap mount, they don't let you bring anything else and during my cruise they actually patted people down to make sure they didn't have any cellphones or loose objects in your pockets!

The excursion in Nassau was the Atlantis Dolphin Interaction & Beach Day.

If anyone missed my other post/if anyone is going on Epic soon I have a more in-depth day-by-day video blog during the Western Caribbean loop!