**Ultimate Norwegian Getaway Vacation Video**- Must See!

CruiseNYR

We are cruising in September in this beautiful ship! Any advice on how the adult only pool areas are? I know Vibe is not free, but how about Spice H20? is it too crowded or depends on the time? I would appreciate your reply! :)

This is awesome! It will be OVER A YEAR until I am on the Getaway, but this gets me really excited. I am pleased to see how your Oceanview room looked. How did you like the room? Can you tell me where it was. I would rather have a balcony, but at the current list price it is out of my price range.

What a great video! I'll be sailing Getaway for the 2nd time next year in March (Western this time around). How was your weather at night? Was it chilly at night or just windy as you stated before? I suppose that in the Caribbean any weather will be better than what we get in Chicago in March but, I'm just curious to know anyway. :D

Thanks again for all the work you put into this and sharing!

Edited by ChiMimi69

Great video and pictures. I enjoyed seeing so much of the ship and also the highlights of your time in port. The two of you looked like you had a blast. Thanks so much for sharing your vacation!!

What a great video! I'll be sailing Getaway for the 2nd time next year in March (Western this time around). How was your weather at night? Was it chilly at night or just windy as you stated before? I suppose that in the Caribbean any weather will be better than what we get in Chicago in March but, I'm just curious to know anyway. :D

Thanks again for all the work you put into this and sharing!

Its normally pretty warm down here in March, and since you live in Chicago, being chilly wont be a factor haha! It wasn't chilly at all at night, it was a nice break from the heat.

We are cruising in September in this beautiful ship! Any advice on how the adult only pool areas are? I know Vibe is not free, but how about Spice H20? is it too crowded or depends on the time? I would appreciate your reply! :)

Vibe was pretty empty during our cruise, Spice H20 was crowded every sea day when we looked (didn't visit on port days).

Edited by CruiseNYR
wrong link

Hey CruiseNYR

Loved your Video. Can't wait til our cruise.

We will be on the Getaway on Oct 3rd. First time on NCL. Of our 8 cruises, 6 of them have been Carnival. We enjoy the morning til night activities. We found Princess to be way TOO Sleepy!!. So my question is, What is the activity level of NCL. Is it an older crowd or is it a good mix like Carnival? We aren't tyoung, but we prefer a younger active crowd.

Later

Bob:)

Edited by Bobba22

Hey CruiseNYR

Loved your Video. Can't wait til our cruise.

We will be on the Getaway on Oct 3rd. First time on NCL. Of our 8 cruises, 6 of them have been Carnival. We enjoy the morning til night activities. We found Princess to be way TOO Sleepy!!. So my question is, What is the activity level of NCL. Is it an older crowd or is it a good mix like Carnival? We aren't tyoung, but we prefer a younger active crowd.

Later

Bob:)

We are 23&22 but we take it a lot easier than most people our age. Everyday the daily itinerary had so many things that interested us, not 1 hour of the 7 days did we become bored. We noticed on the daily itinerary there was a lot of activities for the kids all the way to the retired to enjoy. The Getaway is the only ship that we would spend the money to sail on again.

You are so right about the Raspberry Guava Mojitos - I really loved them.

Great video. Thank you so much for doing such an excellent job and posting for us all to enjoy.

I am going on NCL Breakaway...and have the UBP as my promo...I was reading on your post about the Raseberry Guava Mojito.....they sound delicious.... what kind of liquior goes into making a mojito, and what actually is in one...as you can see i never tasted a mojito before....Is this a strong drink....or equalvent to a Pina Colada, or BBC... would appreciate your advise...as i said i have the UPB...so if i dont like the drink, i can order something else....I am more or less a Frozen Cocktail person, like pina coladas, bbc's, mudslides etc... but i wanted to try something different as well, and this would be the perfect time to do so..

• 2 weeks later...