Carnival Stock?

Galleon1234

Great information! So basically you could book 2 cabins and each cabin would get the OBC if the stock is in both names. Hoping the price of stock has a little dip soon with a quick reccovery:)!

Exactly.

One cabin was booked in my name and my s-i-l's and the other was booked in my husband's name and b-i-l's. The second time was my girl friend and me and my husband and her husband.

• 2 weeks later...

If you purchase your stock in your Trust, "******family living trust" which is in both of our names and eventually trickle down to our children. How does Carnival decide how to do the OBC if you purchase 2 cabins in the Trust name?

or is it better to not purchase it in your Trust and put your names on the stock?

Please post any stock price drops too:)!

I would agree. At current prices, it would cost about $4800 to buy 100 shares. If one cruises only one or two times a year, it seems like a big investment to to save a few bucks. I suppose the stock ends up being an asset, and as long as you don't take a total loss, you come out ahead.

A question I have, can you hold the stock in an IRA and still get the benefit? I would think so. Though in that case, one couldn't have joint ownership on the stock.

Today's price is about $4,700. If one can get $200 OBC each year, plus the $100 dividend, the return rate is $6.4%, which is much better than my bank's 0.15% interest rate.

All my CCL stocks are in my IRA account. I got OBC (from Carnival, Princess, Costa) without any problems.

Does anyone have the current email address for sending proof of stock ownership? I have just sent it to my PVP in the past, but she left and this time I booked straight through the website.

Does anyone have the current email address for sending proof of stock ownership? I have just sent it to my PVP in the past, but she left and this time I booked straight through the website.

I just sent ours in on Monday to guestadmin@carnival.com. I received confirmation this morning that they applied the credit. Checked our docs to be sure and it is there.

Help did I screw up? My husband bought stock this year and I recentlly booked our cruise for Feb. 2016. I booked the cruise in my name and he is in the same room(of course). Will we get the OBC or did I need to book it under his name or doesn't it matter since he is in the room?

Help did I screw up? My husband bought stock this year and I recentlly booked our cruise for Feb. 2016. I booked the cruise in my name and he is in the same room(of course). Will we get the OBC or did I need to book it under his name or doesn't it matter since he is in the room?

You did ok. As long as one of the occupants is a shareholder, you can apply for it.

I always book our cruises and our stock is in my husband's name.

• 3 weeks later...
I just sent ours in on Monday to guestadmin@carnival.com. I received confirmation this morning that they applied the credit. Checked our docs to be sure and it is there.

I purchased 100 shares this morning with TD Ameritrade. What documentation is needed to send to Carnival?

I purchased 100 shares this morning with TD Ameritrade. What documentation is needed to send to Carnival?

You'll need to submit a photocopy of a: shareholder proxy card, shares certificate, dividend tax voucher or current brokerage statement with your brokerage account number blacked out.

For the full details and fine print, here is the link for the Shareholder Benefit PDF. http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

I forwarded the confirmation email I received from TD Ameritrade to guestadmin@carnival.com along with all my booking information and got a reply the next day saying that they had credited my account with the shareholder credit. Pretty easy and the stock is up over $1.50 per share since I bought.