What kind of Coffee Maker does the Mini Spa Suite have on the Breakaway

travelady65

Being as NCL is now charing $7.95 per order for room service....i have deceided to use the coffeemaker that they do have in the room in the morning....My cruise is not until December 2015, but i would like to know what type of coffeemaker is offered in the room ....is it one that requires filters...if so what type of filters....or is a single cup keurig type coffeemaker that requires just pods? It would help me out alot....especially if it is a keurig as i could bring along with me some pods from home....any answers would be appreciated...

Yes, same setup for the regular/std. balcony ("BD") on the Breakaway last week. Came with 2 pods each of regular & decaf "CLR Roaster" branded filtered cofffee, and sugar/creamer setup as shown here. Our steward figured out we drank regular only so 4 regular pods daily for the rest of our cruise (good for the 6 oz. cup provided)

Yes, same setup for the regular/std. balcony ("BD") on the Breakaway last week. Came with 2 pods each of regular & decaf "CLR Roaster" branded filtered cofffee, and sugar/creamer setup as shown here. Our steward figured out we drank regular only so 4 regular pods daily for the rest of our cruise (good for the 6 oz. cup provided)

Thanks so much for the response & pict!

Thanks for the info on Senseo pods. I will buy a few before sailing as I expect their coffee won't be as good[emoji1]

I read that you are going to purchase a couple of the sensco pods for the coffeemaker on the Breakaway in your cabin... Hope this is not a silly question...but where do you purchase these types of pods? I only have pods at home for the keurig.... would like to purchase a couple myself...as i am sailing Breakaway this coming December.... would appreciate it very much if you could get back to me on this....thanx.

cathy

I read that you are going to purchase a couple of the sensco pods for the coffeemaker on the Breakaway in your cabin... Hope this is not a silly question...but where do you purchase these types of pods? I only have pods at home for the keurig.... would like to purchase a couple myself...as i am sailing Breakaway this coming December.... would appreciate it very much if you could get back to me on this....thanx.

cathy

I've seen them on Amazon and online at WalMart...

However your steward will keep you supplied.

Edited by Medtech2