Dolphin Quest questions....

cutekatcar

Hi. I was thinking of signing my two girls up for the dolphin encounter. I thought the website was vague. Can anyone tell me what they would do in the 1/2 hr. encounter? Or the 1 hr? I really just wanted to do the 1/2 hour (because of cost), but I want to make sure it's worth it.

Thanks,

Anna

You don't say how old your girls are so..if under 10 I would do the 1/2 hour and if older I would do the hour.I have not seen DQ since they moved from the SHP beach area,but back then the groups would sit ,pet and swim with the dolphins as well as do tricks with them and the handlers.Everyone seemed to have a good time and really enjoy the experience.The only complaint I have heard is the price.If you don't sign up until you get there,and you get no further info you could always ask them which timing would be better for your girls.

Karen

Ü

Thirteen of us signed up for the Dolphin Quest (the $90.00 one), I think it's the half hour or forty-five minutes -- did it directly through DolphinQuest. The only problem you might have is the time constraints. They only do it on certain days at 1 specific time per day. We were not able to book for Monday -- because he said we might not have enough time to get from ship to dockyard. You should contact them directly. Hope this helps.

Well, my girls are 8 and 11. I signed up for the 1/2 hour program. It was $150.00 each. As an FYI, I also read where they only offer a few times per week, but when I went to register, they were lots of different days and different times. They even show how many slots are left. I was able to get my day and time, (Aug. 26th at 1:00 and the boat is docked at Dockyards).

Cutekatcar

Archived