Dockyards question

welove2cruise*

I was wondering if the Maritime Museum, the Frog and Onion Pub and the Craft Market are all within fairly easy walking distance. We will be docking in Hamilton and taking the ferry over to visit those places while in Bermuida. I am hoping to fit quite a bit of things in that one day (have to have time to shop back in Hamilton) so we were hoping those were all within close proximity to each other. Thanks...

We were just there, docked at the Dockyards. I didn't pay attnetion to the Maritme Museum, but if it's there, it's within walking distance. The craft area is quite small but has some nice things (I got a pretty blue bottle with flower painted on it) and there is a smaller shopping area too. The pub is right there next to craft area. Everything is real close at Dockyards.

Just got off the 5/5 Navigator sailing. We docked in Hamilton, got off the ship and headed 2 blocks to the ferry. Got the express ferry and were at the dockyards in 30 minutes. All sites were within very easy walking distance of each other. You can do the museum first then head back toward the pub and market. They are right next to each other and are on the way back to the ferry.

Enjoy your trip!!!!

Check out the Clocktower building shops also...a nice variety, branches of the stores in Hamilton. Dolphin Quest is located inside the Maritime Museum, so you can see the dolphins at the same time. Have a cold one at the Frog and Onion for us, unless we get there first! icon_smile.gif Best looking pub t-shirt on the island IMO.

Enjoy!!

Archived