Carnival Live - new dates/artists

jason534

Just read a post about Carnival Live and it reminded me that when the first half of 2015 shows were announced they said they would announce the second half of 2015 at a later time. I haven't seen anything about future Carnival Live shows...just wondering if anyone else has any news or updates?

Jason

JH posted the other day that we'll have big news about new Carnival Live dates and artists next week. Anyone heard anything? I have to book by Wednesday, so hoping the news comes out Monday or Tuesday.

Picked up a flyer while we were on Liberty, seeing Journey, March 15th. Also met some "shirts" from Miami on board, who verified the flyer dates as correct. Half was just the current posted concerts, on the website. These are the additional, not yet on the Carnival site:

The Band Perry: July 26 Sensation; July 26 Magic; July 27 Fascination

Boston: Aug 15 Fantasy; Aug 16 Sunshine; Aug 16 Sensation; Aug 21 Ecstasy

Heart: Oct 17 Paradise; Oct 18 Ecstasy; Oct 19 Breeze

This is just what is on the flyer. Any changes could happen, however, the three I spoke with said the contracts, for these concerts, were done.

One hint from one, when I asked who else they were working on getting-- "we may be ""dancing on the ceiling"" That's all she would say. I know who that could be...:)

Picked up a flyer while we were on Liberty, seeing Journey, March 15th. Also met some "shirts" from Miami on board, who verified the flyer dates as correct. Half was just the current posted concerts, on the website. These are the additional, not yet on the Carnival site:

This is just what is on the flyer. Any changes could happen, however, the three I spoke with said the contracts, for these concerts, were done.

One hint from one, when I asked who else they were working on getting-- "we may be ""dancing on the ceiling"" That's all she would say. I know who that could be...:)

Thanks! Wife and I both love Heart, but doubt we can do those dates. I love Boston so maybe just maybe we can make the 8/15.

And I forgot to ask...how was Journey? They are one of my favorite bands ever but we could not make that cruise.

Here's what JH said on 4/9 on FB, "The other news is that next week we will also release some huge news on Carnival Live and the ships and dates that will feature the best in live music this summer and fall."

While I love Heart, Boston and LR I doubt most people will consider this "huge news"...maybe they have some surprises for us?

Lionel Richie? Really?