Allure dry dock?

What about Sabor? We leave June 21 and don't see it as an option in our planner...

I wouldn't worry about reservations to Sabor. I would phone them or go there when u get in board and I'm sure u won't have a problem

Edited by OTownNick

I spoke with Royal a few weeks ago, the rep. Said that there will definitely be the choice of anytime dining or the "Disney" type dining where the MDR is divided into three restaurants (each level) and you will rotate - same waiter, same table each night but different restaurant. (Thus was for Jan. 17 sailing)

cindivan,

Costal Kitchen does not show up in the cruise planner. You can´t make any reservations. As long as your Grand Suite and above (or Pinnacle member) you can just go in and have a meal.

steamboats

Sweet! I was wondering if that was the case. The rep on the phone told me if coastal kitchen was available we could,book it early, so that was confusing and not the first time the rep doesn't know what really happens on the ship