How do I ask a question to someone who has written a review?

Valentine1925

Hi

Does anyone know how I can ask a question from someone who has written a review please. 'lennie74' has written a review on Britannia and was in a cabin very close to ours so would be be able to answer my questions. Lennie74, if you're out there, I would be most grateful if you could respond.

Many thanks

Susan

Wow, that's so weird, I couldn't find either of you on members list, I think I will go and see if I'm on there.!

As for Lennie74, on the review page it does have a little box that says zero posts by him, so don't know if that makes a difference.

I know it's no help, but at least you know it's not just you that can't find him.

Not all reviews on Cruise Critic are written by members. In this case it seems Lennie74 is not a member so cannot answer questions. However, I am sure other members can if you post the query.

Hi Sharon

I've already posted my query under 'Muster Stations and Overhang Balconies, Deck A' but did not receive a response. When I saw that Lennie74 had posted a review and had a cabin close to where we were, I thought he/she would be able to respond. Only 9 weeks on Saturday and I will be able to see for myself :D

Hi Sharon

I've already posted my query under 'Muster Stations and Overhang Balconies, Deck A' but did not receive a response. When I saw that Lennie74 had posted a review and had a cabin close to where we were, I thought he/she would be able to respond. Only 9 weeks on Saturday and I will be able to see for myself :D

What did you want to know about muster stations?

David.

Hi David

I wanted to know if anyone who had already sailed on Britannia knew where the muster station was for A deck, middle/aft. Our first cruise was on Ventura and by the time left of our muster drill and put our jackets back in our cabin, we had missed the initial sail away and we were so disappointed. I'm just trying to work out our route and hoping it will be in the Crows Nest on Lido deck but don't think muster stations would ever be so far away from the lifeboats??

Hi David

I wanted to know if anyone who had already sailed on Britannia knew where the muster station was for A deck, middle/aft. Our first cruise was on Ventura and by the time left of our muster drill and put our jackets back in our cabin, we had missed the initial sail away and we were so disappointed. I'm just trying to work out our route and hoping it will be in the Crows Nest on Lido deck but don't think muster stations would ever be so far away from the lifeboats??

No, generally they are quite near. There is a tendency recently to use the theatre for one or even the only one. Not good practice IMO as a panic in a theatre can be very dangerous.

You would be not far out if you found the nearest public room to your cabin. That's likely to be your muster station.

The ship was previously allowed to sail before the boat drill but since Concordia it has to be before casting off so there should be plenty of time.

David.