6 ships in port, reservations at Mr sanchos... Will i get bumped?

neka525

ok heres the deal. I made reservations for all inclusive at mr sanchos next week. There are 6 ships in port that day and we will be the late ones to get there. Around 11am. Does mr sanchos actually keep up with the reservations? Has anyone ever experienced getting there late and not getting their chairs and stuff that were reserved?

I don't think Sanchos limits the number of people there, do they? I know Nachi does, but not sure about Sanchos. Even if they do, I don't think they specifically reserve chairs for you or anything (unless you 've rented a cabana) I think it's a first come-first served type of place, but not 100% sure on that.

Did you book/reserve the AI side? I believe they limit to 345 guests. In looking at their site, they have closed reservations for a few days next week.

You could always e-mail them to allay any concerns you may have.

ok heres the deal. I made reservations for all inclusive at mr sanchos next week. There are 6 ships in port that day and we will be the late ones to get there. Around 11am. Does mr sanchos actually keep up with the reservations? Has anyone ever experienced getting there late and not getting their chairs and stuff that were reserved?

I cannot say their limit but know they honor reservations. As someone else posted, just send an email to allay your concerns.

Cozumel often has six ships in port and they are used to the high traffic!