Water Coolers on Explorer of the Seas

Hello

Well, after 6 years without submitting a post, I discovered I had forgotten my user ID, and password, but luckily I remembered the email address I used.

Then, despite using the search area I couldn't find how to submit a post. sighhhh

I tried twice by answering a question with a question (forgive me) then finally

I found the A & NZ board and there was a 'post new thread icon.

We have booked a cruise on Explorer of the Sea on 3/11/15 and I have heard there are water coolers on each deck (nearly said floor) has anyone been on this ship that can confirm this?

hate to be cheeky, but 2 more little questions, is there an electric kettle in the cabins, (junior suite) on searching, those from the USA said no (even if they weren't sure...no comment) and those from the UK said yes. I am hoping there might also be a fridge, can't wait for room service for that first cup of coffee!

2nd cruise, first was Uniworld 2009 (obscure in OZ, has no balconies, except on top deck) in 1999, post GFC, got a $10,000 for $5000 cos I guess the mostly USA cruisers were short on cash. I tell everyone because it was Absolutely Fabulous.

Thanks

Reedy8

Hi! Glad you worked out how to get back on and post.

I am guessing your questions are a bit tough to answer as Explorer will be here for the first time when you sail on her. You might find a bit more info on the Royal Caribbean forum/board about what is available currently on Explorer?

Also anyone that has recent knowledge may not have the info that is relevant for November due to the refurbishment....

This thread may give you some info also... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2152842&highlight=explorer+refurbishment