I Saved $740 Thanks To You!!!!

Froggy615

:D I just had to say thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It was here on these boards where I heard someone talking about using *****.com to try to find the best prices available. Well, we had already booked our cruise thru Princess so didnt know if we could still use there services but thought I would try anyway and see what we were offered. Well, we received 3 offers and of course called the best one first and was amazed that we can save this much money using there services for FREE!!! I even took the time to call Princess and get there take on all of this and made sure if was all on the up & up what we were being told by the agent and for sure, Princess said we just needed to fax them a letter letting them know that we want this agent to take over our booking. We have a great cabin booked (E728) and didnt want to lose this and Princess reassured me that we would not and that there would be no changes in the booking, just that the agent would be handling it for us now instead of them. We are so thrilled to be saving this much money. We are taking this Alaskan cruise for our 10th anniversary with our 3 teenage children and this was the best anniversary gift we could ask for!!! So again, thanks to you guys who take the time to answer our questions and lead us in the right directions....It is such a money saver and time saver -the tips that you give to all of us newbies!!!!:D

Archived