Royal Caribbean cancel excursion without telling us

trev71

Morning, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. This morning while checking my credit card statement online I notice last week I had two credits on my credit card stated Cruise Refund. So seeing the amounts of $95.50 Canadian each I though that sounds like what I paid for my Turtle Snorkel Excursion Barbados for my cruise next month which I booked a few months ago. So I checked my Royal profile this morning and what do you know the excursion is no longer on my list of excursions. So they cancelled it without telling me. Has this happened to anyone else ? I notice there is another one online there at the same price ? I am waiting to call C&A line to see what happened and why they couldn't send me a message and let me know before rebooking one

Update:

I just got off the phone with C&A line and they said the time I booked at 745am was no longer available but I could re book it at 845am. Which I said that's fine. But I would have liked an email telling me they cancelled it without me having to find out by having a credit on my credit card. But they could not answer me. So bottom line keep checking and make sure your excursion is still in your planner, Don't want to get there and not have an excursion

Morning, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. This morning while checking my credit card statement online I notice last week I had two credits on my credit card stated Cruise Refund. So seeing the amounts of $95.50 Canadian each I though that sounds like what I paid for my Turtle Snorkel Excursion Barbados for my cruise next month which I booked a few months ago. So I checked my Royal profile this morning and what do you know the excursion is no longer on my list of excursions. So they cancelled it without telling me. Has this happened to anyone else ? I notice there is another one online there at the same price ? I am waiting to call C&A line to see what happened and why they couldn't send me a message and let me know before rebooking one

Royal Caribbean did send us an e-mail when they cancelled our St. Thomas tour, and it also confirmed the refund was put back on our credit card.

Royal Caribbean did send us an e-mail when they cancelled our St. Thomas tour, and it also confirmed the refund was put back on our credit card.

That is good they let you know at least ,so I am just hoping that them not emailing me was just a one off thing then. Just glad I was able to rebook it for the 845am time

Edited by trev71