Best Company to Snorkel The Wall?

peanutzmom

We'll be in Grand Turk in June for our second time -a couple in our 40's and two teenagers. Last time, we snorkled with sting rays. The kids are older his time, and we'd like to snorkel The Wall. So, which tour companies do you recommend?

Thanks for the recommendations. Unfortunately, Blue Water was booked on the day we'll be there. They recommended that we contact Grand Turk Dive Company, who were quick to respond and were able to accommodate us.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you won't be going with Blue Water Divers, as they are booked. But for others out there, we highly recommend them. We just got back from our cruise, and chose BWD as we did not want to do a ship excursion. Henry took very good care of us. We saw coral, fish, a nurse shark, barracudas, and of course, the wall. Loved it!

My girlfriend and I went to the wall with my 15 year old daughter 2 years ago and loved it. I know it was the power snorkeling.

On that particular excursion we had a girl who couldn't swim, a lady who said she didn't realize there would be fish in the water when she booked it and spent much of her time screaming.

Few things are as funny as someone asking if they will fall off the edge of the wall.

My girlfriend and I went to the wall with my 15 year old daughter 2 years ago and loved it. I know it was the power snorkeling.

On that particular excursion we had a girl who couldn't swim, a lady who said she didn't realize there would be fish in the water when she booked it and spent much of her time screaming.

Few things are as funny as someone asking if they will fall off the edge of the wall.

"Didn't realize there would be fish in the water" - this made me LOL! [emoji23]