Grand Cayman ???

fishoutofwater

Yes, rather expensive too. Also a new Senor Frogs in GC.

You got that right Brenda! Wife and I were there last Tuesday. I had the homemade mac n cheese with chicken breast (which was excellent) and two Long Island Teas. Wife had a cheeseburger and a 7-UP. The bill came to $60.00 US. So needless to say, it was indeed "pricey"....

You got that right Brenda! Wife and I were there last Tuesday. I had the homemade mac n cheese with chicken breast (which was excellent) and two Long Island Teas. Wife had a cheeseburger and a 7-UP. The bill came to $60.00 US. So needless to say, it was indeed "pricey"....

$60?!:eek: Pricey...We call that "gettin' poked" around here

We had lunch there last year, and in addition to the "pricey" menu, they charge something like $3-5 to share an entree with another person. Can't remember the exact amount for the extra plate.

Regarding the location, you can see the HRC from where our ship was anchored (binoculars help). It's an easy 2-3 block walk from where the tenders stop. Another block or so down the road offers Eden Rock and a public snorkeling site. Unless last year's Hurricane Ivan changed this.

DH & I ate WELL before we got off the boat & waited until we got back on to eat!!! Some of the people at out table at dinner had warned us that Grand Cayman was expensive!! They had eaten at one of the places on the beach & they only had 2 cheeseburgers & 2 Cokes & it was $60.00 US dollars!! And that was BEFORE Hurricane Ivan hit!!!! Just remember the prices on the menu are GC $$$$$$$$$

If you don't have to go the HR and want a great meal for a good price, I would like to suggest the restrauant we ate at in the GC. Can't remember the name but it is right across the street from the pier. Look up and you will see the balcony, large portions, the food and drinks were great. We especially liked watching the people line up for the tender back which by the way almost circled the shore back to the HR.

Yep....you could actually walk it...go to the left a few blocks and turn right a few blocks and there you are!:D ....I was there a little over a week ago.

Thanks Host Randy! :) Maybe we'll have enough time after our Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour to grab a drink.

Archived