Breeze-Late night food options

kelkel2

So if you are on the Breeze what is available to eat late night? Like I know there's the pizza, ice cream and room service. Is there anything else? After a few drinks I may or may not get the munchines, but the Pizza line was maddening on our last cruise. With the Breeze being such a large ship do they do anything else in the evenings?

So if you are on the Breeze what is available to eat late night? Like I know there's the pizza, ice cream and room service. Is there anything else? After a few drinks I may or may not get the munchines, but the Pizza line was maddening on our last cruise. With the Breeze being such a large ship do they do anything else in the evenings?

That's it.

The offerings you mentioned are it on most nights, but the ships also have theme nights and deck parties where food (Mexican, Jamaican, burgers, fries, chicken tenders)is offered maybe once or twice during the cruise.

How late is red frog open?

I really missed how on the Ecstasy you could fries and chicken tenders late at night. My first cruise spoiled me. I really wish the ships still did this. I know this wasn't a 2.0 ship and this is likely why they did it, but on the lido by the pool there was always something, even late at night. It was so nice.

Even during the deck parties, they don't really give you any other options. During one deck party, they had chips & dip (which now passes for their "late night Mexican buffet"), but that hardly did anything for us hungry dancers. So again, the pizza line was swamped, as it was every single evening, as that was the only real food option. This, along with the downgraded shows, is one of the worst parts about 2.0: the lack of late night food options.

When we went in October there was a good eats section where the tandoor was during the day! Was open from 11-1 I wanna say! The food was ok for late night snacks nothing really spectacular (chili cheese hot dogs and fries a few other hot items and some cookies) but that was really it!

When we went in October there was a good eats section where the tandoor was during the day! Was open from 11-1 I wanna say! The food was ok for late night snacks nothing really spectacular (chili cheese hot dogs and fries a few other hot items and some cookies) but that was really it!

At least that is a big improvement. Hopefully, Carnival is learning that their 2.0 ships have been very lacking in late night food options. Most people aren't looking for high quality foods at that hour, just something to satisfy that late hunger, other than just pizza & having to wait 30 minutes for a slice.

At least that is a big improvement. Hopefully, Carnival is learning that their 2.0 ships have been very lacking in late night food options. Most people aren't looking for high quality foods at that hour, just something to satisfy that late hunger, other than just pizza & having to wait 30 minutes for a slice.

I mean I have to agree, that's something..I think the reason the pizza line gets so out of control isn't because everyone loves it so much, but because it's the only choice!

If they had just like fries and something else on the buffet at the tandor that's better than nothing! That's the one thing I don't like about the 2.0 ships...I'm happy to order room service but sometimes i like to be out and enjoying the warm weather out on deck as long as possible!