Can you find out who blocked cabins on 10/30/2016 INDY TRANSATLANTIC

All but a couple of e-3 cabins have been blocked. Is there anyway to find out what group, agency etc has blocked these cabins. Interested in this cruise but would like to know if this is large group, theme type cruise or what before I book.:

All but a couple of e-3 cabins have been blocked. Is there anyway to find out what group, agency etc has blocked these cabins. Interested in this cruise but would like to know if this is large group, theme type cruise or what before I book.:

Not seeing a roll call yet for that cruise.

TA's are very popular with frequent cruisers. They may well just be booked. Lots of repeat cruisers book as soon as they are released.

Edited by Spurschick

Just had a look. There are lots of D3's available and less than $100 total difference in price. Personally I would look at those. Given number of cabins available in the other categories, I suspect the specific category you want is just booked out pretty quick.

Edited by Spurschick

There's a rather large roll call already. And I'm on it!

Not sure about a block booking but there was a fantastic offer here in the UK and lots of people booked quickly.

If anyone hears of a group block booking please let us know.

Only see a couple on Royal web and they are connecting. C&A rep said they are blocked? I chose an e1 on deck seven . I still wonder if it is a group that has blocked them or a travel agency. Rep said look in one month to six month and change to e-3 if I saw one. I'm Dia + and never have seen his booking problem with over 550 + days out. Did get 50% deposit and Dia+ balcony disc as always. Just curious if I booked theme cruise or what. Still time to cancel.

There's a rather large roll call already. And I'm on it!

Not sure about a block booking but there was a fantastic offer here in the UK and lots of people booked quickly.

If anyone hears of a group block booking please let us know.

Thanks for posting roll call.when I tried to find in search I came up empty handed:rolleyes:

Was surprised there wasn't one given it being a TA.:)

Only see a couple on Royal web and they are connecting. C&A rep said they are blocked? I chose an e1 on deck seven . I still wonder if it is a group that has blocked them or a travel agency. Rep said look in one month to six month and change to e-3 if I saw one. I'm Dia + and never have seen his booking problem with over 550 + days out. Did get 50% deposit and Dia+ balcony disc as always. Just curious if I booked theme cruise or what. Still time to cancel.

There are 9 e1's that I can see. I can see lots of availability across all categories.

If you select cabin type e then it doesn't always bring up e1's and e3's, it normally brings up best available. You can search by specific cabin number if you want.

Just had a thought. If the cabin you are looking at sleeps 3/4 person it may be blocked to those with only two in cabin.they won't sell multiple occupancy cabins out to only two guests until a certain capacity is filled.

Here are the e1's I can see. Some connecting, some not connecting. Hope this helps.

STATEROOM DECK LOCATION CONNECTING STATEROOM $3,297.54USD

8266 08 MID SHIP -

HIDE OPTIONS

Choose a Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom below, or change your stateroom category

SELECT

6550 06 FORWARD -

SELECT

8254 08 FORWARD -

SELECT