A few random questions

Happily single

Hello all, i have been pouring over these discussion boards for weeks and must be missing a few things.

We are cruising on Carnival sensation 5/19-5/24. It will be myself, dd18, ds16 and ds10.

1. If I purchase the adult beverage package it is required I purchase the soda package for the kids? Only on ds16 drinks soda

2. Is a tip put onto my sail away card for each Soda?

3. Is the only place to get soda via the bar?

4. How are the kids clubs? My ds16 has developmental delays and while is independent he gets overwhelmed and is not likely to join group activites. He prefers to play video games

Hello all, i have been pouring over these discussion boards for weeks and must be missing a few things.

We are cruising on Carnival sensation 5/19-5/24. It will be myself, dd18, ds16 and ds10.

1. If I purchase the adult beverage package it is required I purchase the soda package for the kids? Only on ds16 drinks soda - No, you do not have to purchase the soda card for the kids if you purchase the adult beverage package.

2. Is a tip put onto my sail away card for each Soda? - I believe there is a % added to each purchased soda (tip) - I'm sure someone will chime in with what that amount (%) is.

3. Is the only place to get soda via the bar? Yes. Or from your in-cabin "mini fridge" -

4. How are the kids clubs? My ds16 has developmental delays and while is independent he gets overwhelmed and is not likely to join group activites. He prefers to play video games - I can't help with this one.

See above.

My husband gets the soda package and he gets it at the main dining room as well. Most of the ships have a video arcade where your son can play either by himself or with others. You should check for your ship. Other than that I know nothing about the kids clubs.

I don't think the soda in mini fridges is included in the soda package. You get warm soda poured over ice at the bars by the glass with bottomless bubbles. A very select areas actually have the soda gun .

Edited by n6uqqq

Yes, the soda from mini fridges and room service is not part of the package, but if you are just paying per soda, then you can get if from your fridge, room service, bar, theater (during shows), and dining room. You can also bring your own soda in your carry on.

Edited by jacksmycat