Need some convincing about the Breeze

sweetshell637

How many days???

We'd never do an interior....We use the balcony way too much...but, we don't really drink and we don't gamble.

BUT....We LOVE the Breeze. Best ship ever....so I'd take any room on that ship.

I've done an interior once. DH enjoyed it, but I really didn't like not being able to see what is going on outside - it's pretty cave-like to me. I would only do an interior on a short cruise. I do feel a balcony is worth it. Have you done a balcony before?

Whenever I sail solo which is quite often I always get an interior, no matter what ship. If I need to check the weather or want to see if the sun is up I turn the TV to the lido deck or forward camera channel. Works great for me.

You will be just fine. We booked three balconies in a row and then opted for an interior on our last cruise and have now booked an interior for our next one. We had no problem with an interior.

Truly the only thing that concerns me is not having the couch although didn't use that either. I guess I just like they layout of the balcony but I'm sure I'll be ok! Thanks!!

Please convince me why my interior room on lido deck will be just fine!! The thought of upgrading to a balcony keeps happening but I realllllllly don't want to spend the money. Soon my interior will be JUST fine, RIGHT?!

If you're going to do an interior cabin, in my opinion the Lido is the best deck. You have a pool, entertainment & food steps from your cabin door.

Have you considered a regular outside cabin? Cheaper than a balcony, but you still get to see the ocean.

Personally i could not do an inside (too claustrophobic) but can live with just a window:)

Have you considered a regular outside cabin? Cheaper than a balcony, but you still get to see the ocean.

Personally i could not do an inside (too claustrophobic) but can live with just a window:)

I have but honestly don't want to be on the lower levels

I always end up in an interior...I have had a porthole like window in middle of lower deck on old style ship and a balcony mini suite and window cabin with a friend.

I am really trying for at least a window next time but the great budget always get's me and I have twice checked what cabins are left as well as one can and booked and inside guarantee last minute..only way I could go both times and got about where I would think it was ok each time.

However..selecting LIDO inside cabin sounds like baby bear's porridge..before a window or balcony to me if I want to do alot. Once on the ship..I get so happy nothing matters LOL...but being in that location on that ship....and saving money for everything...GREAT!!!! Have a blast...

Edited by sjn911

• 2 weeks later...

My husband would prefer a balcony or oceanview. We've done both and honestly don't understand paying the extra price, unless it's only a few dollars more. I now just get guaranteed inside and the last couple of times have been upgraded to an oceanview for the same price. On one of the cruises we only paid an additional $50 per person for a balcony so it made sense, but my husband hardly ever went on it, so I definitely wouldn't want to pay a lot extra.

For me, I just sleep and change in the cabin, the rest of the time I'm out of there. I don't go on a cruise to stay in my room. I'd rather go on more cruises than pay the extra just so that I have a balcony. Just my opinion.