Liquor on B2B cruises

Alayna224

I am going on my first B2B cruise next summer. If I buy liquor on the first cruise, will it get delivered at the end of the first cruise so I can drink it on the second cruise? Thanks for the help

Alayna224

Sunshine 2015

Fascination 2014

Conquest 2014

Glory 2013

Ecstasy 2013

Here's the easiest way to make sure you get the liquor for your second leg of the B2B... If you go buy the liquor on the last night of your first cruise after 7pm, they will just hand you the liquor no questions asked. I've done this on all 4 of the B2B's I've done and works every time! Worked on Dream, Elation, Fantasy and Glory

Here's the easiest way to make sure you get the liquor for your second leg of the B2B... If you go buy the liquor on the last night of your first cruise after 7pm, they will just hand you the liquor no questions asked. I've done this on all 4 of the B2B's I've done and works every time! Worked on Dream, Elation, Fantasy and Glory

^^^^^This is the correct answer. Actually the last time on the Conquest I was told to come back after 7:30pm

• 4 months later...
Has anyone tried to do this since Carnival enacted their new liquor policy? Can I still pick my liquor up the last morning of the first cruise or will they hold it until the end of the second cruise?

Don't ask questions you don't want an answer to ;-)

They'll know you're on a B2B. Just buy it on the last day, or ask someone else to buy for you and get it from them.