~~Which room would you choose?~~

nunuc2000

Two of the rooms are the "odd shaped" ones... and the other is classified as "deluxe" which comes with a tub, but also costs about $100 more. All are ocean view.

The choices on the Breeze are:

1448 - odd shaped room

2450 - odd shaped room

1451 - regular shaped room, but costs more and has a small tub

Anyone have any photos or advice about any of these rooms?

Thanks,

Celine

For me, the small tub isn't worth an extra $100. But, it isn't just a small tub in place of the shower, its a separate wash room, so that might be handy and worth the extra money if you had more people in your room. With it just being two of us, its not worth it to me. I'd rather have that money for a shore excursion. As for the other rooms, they may be odd shaped, but as long as they have a window and can accommodate a king bed, i would be happy.

Do a google search for "Carnival Breeze 1448" and you'll find a thread on these boards where someone said that they stayed in this room and they loved it. They are definitely more spacious, and if they don't cost more, then I would say they are a good deal.

Thanks everyone... 2450 it is then!

We've stayed in odd shaped ones before, but always had a picture to view before booking. I've seen the pics of 1448, and as long as 2450 looks the same as 1448, then we'll be very happy with that.

The tub can be handy for rinsing our snorkel gear, but we'd prefer the extra space more than the tub, I think.

The two windows gives so much more natural light too. I'll take pics of 2450 upon our return so I can help others looking at this room in the future. :)

Celine