Guaranteed staterooms?

SeaSickGill

Hi there

Daft question but when are the cabin numbers issued? I've only just noticed that I didn't have a number when I printed off the luggage labels-doh!

Thanks

Gill

What sort of fare did you pay, if a saver fare then usually about 2 weeks prior to sailing. You do not always get an email, so you would need to keep checking the CP.

Select/or early savers usually a bit befoe that

On our last cruise in January we couldn't print off our tickets and labels until we had our cabin number. I don't remember when that was, two or three weeks before we went I think.

We booked an early saver fare to the Fjords on Azura departing 1st May whilst onboard Arcadia last December. We received our cabin number two weeks ago so now able to print off luggage labels, e-ticket etc. Not long to go now - we love Azura.

Hi there

Daft question but when are the cabin numbers issued? I've only just noticed that I didn't have a number when I printed off the luggage labels-doh!

Thanks

Gill

We are sailing on Azura on the 19th (next Sunday) and only got our cabin number at the end of last week, which is less than 2 weeks before. Hope you get yours soon.

Hi Gill are you going next week 25/4/15 on Britannia we booked with the Liverpool cruise club and we have our cabin numbers from them and p&o try and down load again from the p&o website

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The thing to do is; do not panic, on the day of departure check your cruise personaliser and see what cabin you have been assigned. Print your labels or write on your blank labels the cabin number. If a cabin number is still not showing simply turn up with your cases and the luggage labels should say "GTY" on them if not write this on and make sure your mobile telephone number is clearly written on labels. It is unlikely to go this far but, no matter. Hand in the cases to the "hole in the wall gang" these will end up on the ship in a place they put all cases which they do not have a definitive stairwell and deck route. Book in at check in, and mention politely that you have been very stressed about not knowing your cabin number and that you hope you have been given a nice one, at this point they have got to issue you with a key card and tell you which is your cabin.

Regards John