Love and Marriage and Quest Show times

Hi! I am trying to book my shows for the Oasis of the Seas (July 18-25) and want to make sure I don't book any shows during the Love and Marriage show or the Quest show, as I want to be available to see them! Does anyone remember or know when those shows are usually done? Right now I have the comedy show booked for the second night at 10:30 and the Oasis Dream for third night at 9:30.

Thanks so much!

PS is the comedy show pretty much the same each night or is one show better then the other?

Hi! I am trying to book my shows for the Oasis of the Seas (July 18-25) and want to make sure I don't book any shows during the Love and Marriage show or the Quest show, as I want to be available to see them! Does anyone remember or know when those shows are usually done? Right now I have the comedy show booked for the second night at 10:30 and the Oasis Dream for third night at 9:30.

Thanks so much!

PS is the comedy show pretty much the same each night or is one show better then the other?

The comedy show is the same two comedians doing the same material. There may be variations based on the audience.

We also like to make sure we don't miss those! We are on Oasis next month--not sure if itinerary matters (we are Eastern), but according to info in our roll call, Love & Marriage is Day 3 at 10:30; Quest is Day 6 at 11:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they have brought them back but, on Brilliance in October and Liberty in November, they did not have a Quest or Love & Marriage show. Not sure why. A few other people had commented that those shows were not being offered on other ships either.

Just had both on the Freedom a week ago. I want to say both were 10 or 11 pm.

Headliner and Love & Marriage have always been in the same venue (theater) on my cruises on Freedom and Oasis, so yes--just stick around! They usually play a round of bingo in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome!!! thanks

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app