Stateroom TBA

Nikkimouse76

Hi All,

We just booked a quick cruise to nowhere on May 16. This is the first time in almost 20 years that we chose a rate where Carnival picks our cabin. Currently our cabin is assigned as "TBA". Does anyone have any idea how soon our cabin will be assigned?

It varies. Most say that it is somewhere between 30-35 days out, but depends on how full the ship is. We are sailing this Friday, the 17th, and didn't get our room assignment until March 31st (17 days out). It was also our first time with a guarantee cabin so we were getting antsy. I hope you get your assignment soon.

Hi All,

We just booked a quick cruise to nowhere on May 16. This is the first time in almost 20 years that we chose a rate where Carnival picks our cabin. Currently our cabin is assigned as "TBA". Does anyone have any idea how soon our cabin will be assigned?

We just booked the same cruise!

The last time we booked a guarantee, we had an assignment right away. Hopefully we'll be assigned in the next week or so.

I called Carnival yesterday about something different than this topic. The agent/I got to talking, she explained to me TBA cabins are assigned once the ship cabin inventory hits a certain number, and that is why there is no rhyme or reason as to when cabins are assigned, and this is also why sometimes cabins can even get assigned at the port. HTH anyone that is curious, it certainly helped me!

Happy cruising!