questions: experienced cruiser but new to Royal

Hello. I'm hoping for some help with some basic questions for Royal, in particular Serenade of the Seas. We've cruised three times before (twice on Princess, once on Carnival) and we're looking at a Europe cruise in 2016 on Serenade. Price seems very reasonable.

First Q: On our previous cruises, we booked the cruise and paid deposits, and then could pay out the remaining balance with the full amount being due 90 days prior to sailing. The "paying out" time period was flexible; in other words, we could pay $400 one month, $200 another month, etc., as long as it was paid in full 90 days prior. Is that also true for Royal?

Second Q: We have not booked "cruise air" in the past, but since this cruise is in Europe, I'm thinking it would be a good idea to do so this time. We are in Texas and the cruise departs from Copenhagen. If we book the cruise, do we have the option of adding the airfare arranged by Royal at a later date? Or does it all have to be at the time of booking?

I know I'll have more questions, but these are the top two, since they are booking-related. Thanks for any info.

Yes, you can make payments, either through your TA or directly to RCL, depending on how you booked or wait until final payment is due and pay the balance then.

Choice Air can be added anytime, you don't have to do it when you book the cruise. Gives you time to check for the best deal.

Edited by Little Buddy's Mom