55 Day Mark

Quench

Alaska cruise for 5/17 is sold out. Would like to try for an upgrade to a balcony the 55 day mark is 5/24.
There is something wrong with your dates. The 55-day mark cannot be a week after the ship sails…

Anyway, if your cruise is sold out and past final payment, I wouldn't count on enough cabins coming back into circulation for you to be able to get a cheap upgrade.

Since that is one of the earliest cruises of the season to Alaska, probably nothing will be available. Alaska has some of the highest fares for travel. We live in the Seattle area and went to Alaska once. Too expensive.

Alaska cruise for 5/17 is sold out. Would like to try for an upgrade to a balcony the 55 day mark is 5/24. Is it possible cabins will be dump or available at the 55 day Mark?

Yeah, really confusing post.

Do you mean 7/17?

I wouldn't count on the 55 day thing anymore. That worked a lot better before NCL brought their "Choice" cruising pricing model in 2015, and now the ships are selling out way earlier.

Yeah, really confusing post.

Do you mean 7/17?

I wouldn't count on the 55 day thing anymore. That worked a lot better before NCL brought their "Choice" cruising pricing model in 2015, and now the ships are selling out way earlier.

Sorry for the confusing post I meant April 24 would be the 55 day Mark. Oh well I have some land vacations on my list to do next so I'm glad I got in on this trip while the price and promos were good.