Hot off the Press! Connie 4/28/06 Transat port change

albertiger

while checking my reservation today i was pleased to see that Plymouth, England has been replaced with Le Havre, France (for Paris)!!! :D i am now SO excited its hard for me to continue work!!! Joy, Joy, Joy!!! :D

Paris instead of Plymouth? Oh my!

Blazerboy, do you think we can get some compensation for this port change? Perhaps enough to pay for one of the ship's excursions to the City of Light? ;)

Please put down your matches everyone, I am being facetious. Of course I would settle for much less than the full cost of the excursion. Perhaps just the luncheon cruise on the Seine....

:D

Susan

I, for one, am furious! A longer day in port? Now I'll have even MORE spa treatment slots available on board that day, and even FEWER lines at the buffet for lunch. How will I cope?

Andrew

Isn't that what compensation is for?

If that doesn't work, how about a martini?

Susan

Would this port change be for the transat in Sept. of 06? Where is this information?

Thanks, Grace

I don't know about the westbound cruise, but it is changed on Celebrity's website for the Constellation's eastbound cruise in April of 06.

Susan

I, for one, am furious! A longer day in port? Now I'll have even MORE spa treatment slots available on board that day, and even FEWER lines at the buffet for lunch. How will I cope?

Andrew

Didn't you get enough on the west bound, last year? I would have thought so, we were there! :D

Hello from Las Vegas!

Archived