Sorry, another beverage question

Onelung

Sorry about this, I know there are pages and pages about the beverage package but I could not find the answer to this.

I understand you can only order 1 drink at a time per person. How does this work in the MDR if I want to order a bottle of water as well as a glass of wine?

Thanks all

Never had an issue with meals. I generally have sparkling water, a few glasses of wine, and espresso with dessert--all covered by the package.

Most bars are also accommodating if you are ordering truly different things--a coffee and a water early in the morning, for example.

And, if your waiter knows you have the package, you might even find your bottled water waiting for you at your table each night.

The "one drink at a time" rule is mostly enforced if someone wants to order two scotch & sodas, or two margaritas, etc. at the same time. That would require two different cards.

The MDR is pretty good as giving you what you want. For the bar what we did is if we wanted multiple drinks we just took each other cards up to the bar and ordered one drink per card at the same time.