How much to admit to the boatyard

Rockjock64

I emailed them because I wanted to know what the actual price was and this is the response I got so this is accurate..

Currently our rates are the same US$15 p/p as our future attractions (Turtle Tours and Water Slide) are not completed at this moment, however should they be installed by the time you arrive in February, the above rate sheet will apply.

Yes, For cruise passengers, we offer a beach package of *US$15 per person - children under 12 years old are *US$12, under 4 years old are free. We do not take any reservations and work on a first come, first serve basis.

*Rates are subject to change

This package includes:-

A free Welcome drink,

A free lounge chair or day bed,

Shared umbrella *while stocks last*,

Free WiFi,

Return taxi to your ship

Use of all our water toys (Rope Swing, Ocean Trampoline, Ice Berg & High Dive Platform)

As well as all our facilities:-

Washrooms,

Fresh water shows,

Changing rooms,

Sports TV,

Basket Ball net,

Volley Ball net,

Restaurant & Bar,

Souvenir Shop.

Recommend you come early to choose your spot on the beach. We are about a 8 mins drive or 20 min walk from the cruise port. We open at 9AM.

Melissa.... how long ago did you email them? I asked about the price and Sean at the Boatyard told me it was $20.00 pp. We are going next week :)

We were at the boatyard on December 14th, 2015.

Before my visit, I noticed that their website shows increase in price from 15 USD to 20 USD. I emailed them and they indicated that the price is 20 dollars.

When we arrived, they asked us to pay 15 USD only to cover: admission + Chair +shared umbrella + welcome drink + free return to the port.

Edited by MJacob

We were at the boatyard on December 14th, 2015.

Before my visit, I noticed that their website shows increase in price from 15 USD to 20 USD. I emailed them and they indicated that the price is 20 dollars.

When we arrived, they asked us to pay 15 USD only to cover: admission + Chair +shared umbrella + welcome drink + free return to the port.

Sweet! Thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...

We are planning to go to boatyard in April and have two question. When they bring you back do they take you downtown or to the ship? How far is it from downtown to the ship? What would the cost of a cab from downtown to the ship. Thanks

Just back from the Boatyard and wanted to share..... entrance was $15.00 per person, which included beach chair, umbrella, complimentary cocktail and ride back to port. Do yourself a favor an do NOT mention to the guy at the entrance anything about a snorkel with turtle excursion as they will tell you that the only way you can do this once paid with wristband is to walk down the beach from shore. They told us if we wanted to do the snorkel excursion that we would have to do it BEFORE we bought our wristband and that it was against the law for vendors to sell on beach! This is not true! There are a ton of vendors walking up and down the beach selling everything from personal watercraft rentals to snorkel with turtles to massages. We were set on doing this excursion with Nevil and once into the Boatyard, simply asked the local vendors for his name. Within 30 minutes... Nevil arrived and he was amazing! Well worth the $15.00 per person we paid for the snorkel with turtle and shipwreck. Overall, the Boatyard was a lot of fun. Drinks were very reasonably priced. Good music and great day!

Can you tell me a little more about the Turtle Snorkel I would love to do it but would prob have to go by myself since I have two smaller kids. Did you feel safe were there other people? How did you get to the snorkel site ?

Just back from the Boatyard and wanted to share..... entrance was $15.00 per person, which included beach chair, umbrella, complimentary cocktail and ride back to port. Do yourself a favor an do NOT mention to the guy at the entrance anything about a snorkel with turtle excursion as they will tell you that the only way you can do this once paid with wristband is to walk down the beach from shore. They told us if we wanted to do the snorkel excursion that we would have to do it BEFORE we bought our wristband and that it was against the law for vendors to sell on beach! This is not true! There are a ton of vendors walking up and down the beach selling everything from personal watercraft rentals to snorkel with turtles to massages. We were set on doing this excursion with Nevil and once into the Boatyard, simply asked the local vendors for his name. Within 30 minutes... Nevil arrived and he was amazing! Well worth the $15.00 per person we paid for the snorkel with turtle and shipwreck. Overall, the Boatyard was a lot of fun. Drinks were very reasonably priced. Good music and great day!